Latest News on COVID-19
TEACH Public Schools Are Closed from Monday, March 16 to Friday, March 27, 2020.
LEARNING CONTINUES-- HOMEWORK PACKETS AVAILABLE
- TEACH Prep ES scholars can pick up their packets starting Monday, March 16th from 10 am to 12 pm, Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8 am to 12 pm.
- TEACH Academy & TEACH Tech HS scholars can download their digital homework VIA GOOGLE CLASSROOM & PARENTSQUARE. However, if you don’t have internet access, packets are available in the Main Office Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 am to 12 pm.
MEAL PROGRAM PICK UP-- VIEW PICK UP DETAILS LOCATIONS
LAUSD RESOURCE CENTERS
- The Los Angeles Unified School District has provided a list of Wellness centers for families. Please find the one nearest to you.
INFORMATION FOR PARENTS, March 13, 2020:
TRAVEL AND SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
- Travel: All in-state and out-of-state travel plans and non-school based activities––this includes travel for field trips, college visits, conferences––for staff and scholars from March 12 to April 30 will be canceled to reduce the risk of exposure. Activities beginning May 1 and after are pending cancellation based on recommendations from public health officials. Schools are making every effort to reschedule canceled travel and activities, and your schools will be in touch with you regarding possible refunds.
- Quarantine or Self-Quarantine: If you or someone in your home has been instructed by a public health authority to restrict your movements or self-quarantine, please contact your principal immediately.
KNOW YOUR RISKS
- Guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): To slow the spread of coronavirus into the United States, CDC is working with state and local public health partners to implement after-travel health precautions. Depending on your child’s travel history, you will be asked to keep him/her home for a period of 14 days from the time your child left an area with widespread or ongoing community spread (Level 3 Travel Health Notice). An overview can be found on the CDC website.
- Countries that have a Level 3 Travel Health Notice (widespread, ongoing transmission) are as follows:
For additional guidelines and answers to frequently asked questions please access the following resources: