Charter Transparency Resolution
Keeping Parents Informed: Charter Transparency 2016-17
TEACH Preparatory Mildred S. Cunningham & Edith H. Morris Elementary School, TEACH Academy of Technologies and TEACH Tech Charter High School are charter public schools governed by the nonprofit board of directors of “TEACH, Inc” dba “TEACH Public Schools,” a nonprofit public benefit corporation registered within the State of California, and overseen by the Los Angeles Unified School District.
The TEACH Public Schools Board of Directors is a committed group of professionals that have come together because of their desire to provide choice and quality in education to the families of Los Angeles and their fierce commitment to closing the achievement gap. Access to board meeting agendas/minutes is available by clicking here.
On January 12, 2016, the LAUSD board voted to approve a Board Resolution, “Keeping Parents Information: Charter Transparency” which was passed with the support of the LA charter community. The resolution highlighted commonly requested information and data that charter public schools share with parents through their charter petitions, School Accountability Report Cards, Local Education Agency Plans, Local Control Accountability Plans, Annual Audits, and other publicly available documents.
This commonly requested information is available from TEACH Public Schools electronically or manually by parent request. Per board resolution, parents may request this information in English and any single primary language meeting the requirements of Sections 45400 through 45403 of the California Education Code. Please submit parent requests for translated information to the school’s main office. Please submit parent requests for translated information to firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-872-0808.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact Ms. Beth Bulgeron, Director of Governance & Compliance, at 323-872-0808.
Policies Applicable to all TEACH Public Schools
Policy on Teacher Assignments
- Lactation Accommodation Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Computer, email, and internet policy
- Social media policy
- Equipment policy
- Cell phone policy
- Solicitation and Distribution Policy
- Nepotism Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
TEACH Public Schools Financial Reports
TEACH Preparatory Mildred S. Cunningham & Edith H. Morris Elementary School
TEACH Academy of Technologies
- TEACH Academy of Technologies Charter Petition 2020-2025 (Term #3)
- TEACH Academy of Technologies Charter Petition 2015-2020 (Term #2)
- 2018 CAASPP Results for TEACH Academy of Technologies
- CA Dashboard TEACH Academy of Technologies
- 2017-18 SARC for TEACH Academy of Technologies
- 2018-2019 LCAP for TEACH Academy of Technologies
- 2019-2020 LCAP for TEACH Academy of Technologies
- TEACH Academy of Technologies Learning Continuity and Attendance Plan Template (2020–21)
- 2020-21 TEACH Academy of Technologies - LCFF Budget Overview for Parents
- 2019-20 SARC for TEACH Academy of Technologies
- 2021-2022 LCAP for TEACH Academy of Technologies
- 2018-19 TEACH Academy of Technologies EPA Spending Plan
- 2019-2020 TEACH Academy of Technologies EPA Spending Plan
- 2020-2021 TEACH Academy of Technologies EPA Spending Plan
TEACH Tech Charter High School
- TEACH Tech Charter HS Charter Petition 2019-2024 (Term #2)
- TEACH Tech Charter HS Charter Petition 2014-2019 (Term #1)