School Nutrition Program » About TEACH's School Nutrition Program

About TEACH's School Nutrition Program

School Nutrition Program (School Breakfast Program, National School Lunch Program and After School Snack)

For more information, please contact Matthew Brown, Chief Operating Officer at If you have a site-specific question or concern, please contact the Office Manager at your scholar's school.

  • TEACH Public Schools is proud to announce its Provision 2 status (non-pricing meals) at the following schools effective July 1, 2017, through June 30, 2021:
    • TEACH Academy of Technologies
    • TEACH Tech Charter High School
  • TEACH Public Schools has selected Unified Nutrimeals, Inc. as it's Food Service Management Company (FSMC) effective July 1, 2018.
    • As of November 1, 2018, Unified Nutrimeals, Inc. has become Preferred Meals and will serve as our FSMC for the remainder of the contract term (2018-2019 school year). 

Nondiscrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027), found online at and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call 866-632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)    mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture                            (2) fax: (202) 690-7442   (3) email:

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.